Monday, October 28, 2013

Nathan Pawlik: Birthday Boy



Today is your birthday, and man are you getting old! I kid, I kid. I have a feeling that twenty is going to be your best year yet. 
Twenty is the year that... 
...you are no longer a teenager-it is one more step into adulthood.

...we will get married. 

...you will become a husband. 

...will see you through these two really hard semesters. 

...you will meet your nephew for the first time. 

...will see us through pre-marital counseling. 

...you will sign your Army scholarship. 

...you will grow even more in your walk with God. 

...you will meet your best friend's daughter. 

...you will continue to be the most amazing man and friend that I know. 

I can't wait to walk through this year with you, babe. I love you, and I love watching you journey through life. 

Happy birthday, Nathan!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thank you for leaving a comment! Please keep in mind that this blog is a positive space, and that kindness and a welcoming, accepting attitude is imperative. :-)

Followers